The registration will close on Friday the 14th of February 2020.
It will also be possible to register on site*.
Payment accepted on site; check, credit card, or in cash.
*Accommodation can be booked dependent on availability.
We are pleased to offer discounted registration rates for students (with student card), Professors emeritus (with retiree card), post-docs, medical residents, technicians and research associates as detailed below.
Please note that all participants, including speakers, chairs of sessions and scientific advisory committee members must register and pay.
*Important: 80% of the registration fee include 0% VAT and 20% of the registration fee include 17% VAT as required by the law.
|Ticket type||Early Registration Until September 15th||Late Registration From September 16th|
|ILANIT Students (student card)||595 NIS||795 NIS|
|ILANIT Professors emeritus (retiree card), post-doctoral students, medical residents, technicians, research associates||950 NIS||1200 NIS|
|ILANIT Principal Investigators, Physicians||1495 NIS||1700 NIS|
|ILANIT Industry/Other||1795 NIS||2000 NIS|
ILANIT 2020 Conference Registration fees include:
- Opening Ceremony (Monday, 17 February)
- Participation in all Conference Sessions
- Access to the online publication of the Program Book and Abstracts
- Opening Reception Dinner (Monday, 17 February)
- Poster Session, Light Dinner & Dance Party (Tuesday, 18 February)
- Lunch (Tuesday – Wednesday, 18 – 19 February)
- Running Coffee and Cookies According to Conference Program
- Closing Ceremony with Awards
- Light Lunch (Thursday, 20 February)
In the online registration form you can also add the option of purchasing meals for accompanying persons meaning that your family, or other people you will bring with you to ILANIT, can also enjoy the Welcome Reception, Lunches, and the Poster Evening Dinner with you and the other participants of the conference.
|Meals for accompanying person||Date||Price/person|
|Opening reception at the Dan Hotel||17.02.2020||210 NIS|
|Poster Evening Dinner||18.02.2020||105 NIS|
Conference Registration Payment Terms
Registration fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Please note that payment from abstract submitters/speakers should be settled by September 15th in order to be included in the final program.
Payments can be made by following means:
(Visa | MasterCard | Diners | American Express)
When paid by credit card the total amount of your reservation can be divided up to 4 payments free of interest charges.
Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secure server.
There are two bank accounts available at your choice:
|Bank transfer option A||Bank transfer option B|
|Bank||Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M.||Bank: Hapoalim Bank|
|Beneficiary||Beneficiary: ORTRA LTD.||Beneficiary: ORTRA LTD.|
|IBAN||IBAN: IL87 0106 2400 0002 6220 012||IBAN: IL58-0127-8000-0000-0472-330|
|Bank Account||Bank Account: 262200/12||Bank Account: 472330|
|Swift Code||Swift Code: LUMIILITTLV||Swift Code: POALILIT|
|Branch||Branch: Emek Braha||——–|
|Address||Address: 23 Emek Braha St., Tel Aviv||Address: Igal Alon St., Tel Aviv|
|Branch Code||Branch Code: 624||Branch Code: 780|
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to:
Fax 972-3-6384455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All bank charges are to be covered by the sender.
Institution/Company Payment Commitment
If payment will be made by institution/company the steps below should be followed:
- Participant should complete the online registration form and select “Purchase Order” under “Payment Method”. Please indicate in the invoice field the name to be specified on the invoice.
- Payment from the institution/company should be received at Ortra, the conference secretariat shortly after the submission of the registration form.
- Participants who select “purchase order” MUST send the conference secretariat an official “Purchase Order” from their institution/company. An invoice will be issued only after the receipt of the above document.
- The Purchase Order should be made to Ortra (VAT # 510936347) and sent to Ilanit@ortra.com or to Ravit@ortra.com stating the amount and services covered. A printout of the registration summary should be enclosed.
As part of the registration process you will be required to specify the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, please indicate the name of the institution and its VAT number.
Please note, two invoices will be issued for the registration fees and the accompanying person meals, as only 20% of the fees are subject to VAT.
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd. as follows:
Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during the 7 days prior to the conference) – Full refund less 100 NIS handling fees.
If cancellation received 15 days or more from the date of registration refund will be made as follows:
- Before January 16th 2020 – Full refund with deduction of NIS 100 handling fee
- From January 17th 2020 – 50% refund
- From February 5th 2020 – No refund
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
- The conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
- All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd, Ilanit@ortra.com.
To CONTACT the Conference Secretariat, please click HERE.